Our Tropical Valentine’s Day Gift Guide contains affiliate links. This means if you purchase an item after clicking on one of the links below, the merchant may give Trop Rockin’ Magazine a small referral fee for helping them market their items and it is of no additional cost to you. When you shop from our links you help support us! And we truly do spend hours searching and picking out just the right items we believe you’ll love too. Thank you! Now that the legal mubo jumbo is out of the way… let’s shop!
Tropical Valentine’s Day Gifts For Her
For the ladies who love that beachy vibe we’ve picked out a few adorable gifts to make her Valentine’s Day a feel special!
- This soft and sweet flamingo cami pajama set will feel oh so good.
- The Ocean Waves Sea Glass necklace will always remind her of this special day and the memories of you two at the beach. Plus, it’ll look gorgeous on her tanned skin
- Oh so sweet Beach Heart Watch (comes in several colors) but the magic is you’ll customize it with your names.
- The SCOUT Pocket Tote is perfectly compartmentalized to easily grab the things she needs at the beach. She’ll thank you for it!
- Who doesn’t love a red solo cup style wine glass? This totally says “Happy Valentine’s Day” as she sips her wine on the back deck while you’re grilling dinner.
- Remind her how much you love her with the matching phone case to go with her Beach Heart Watch. She’ll always think of you when she reaches for her phone.
Tropical Valentine’s Day Gifts For Him
Guys like cool gifts too. We found some that are useful and fun, which is what he likes. No fluffy teddy bears he’s just going to stick in the back of the closet.
3. Hook & Ring Game for Hours of Fun
- Gorgeous Nautica Watch for your special man who loves the ocean.
- Set of four Beach Sand Cup Holders. Brilliant! Comes in plenty of cool colors too. He’ll never head to the beach with out one.
- Who doesn’t love to play the Hook and Ring Game? Make it even more fun with a friendly Valentine wager to see who can hook the most.
- Mmmmmmm Mmmmmmm. You’ll both love the smell of Tommy Bahama’s St. Barts Cologne.
- It’s only fitting since the ladies are getting the red wine cup, the guys should have the beer mug. Caution, this gift may inspire a few rounds of spontaneous karaoke!
- A gift he really will use. Portable wireless speaker so he can take Trop Rock music with him everywhere.
Tropical Valentine’s Day Gifts For Him and Her
Great gifts for couples, him and/or her! We’ve got everyone covered.
3. Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker
- You know you’re an adorable couple when you’ve got Captain and First Mate can coolers.
- Parrot “Phlock Life” Car Window Decal is a play off the fun “Salt Life” brand, but this is just for Parrot Heads.
- The Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker crushes and blends like nobody’s business. We love ours!
- These two Tommy Bahama beach chairs are fantastic. They adjust to 5 different positions (even laying down), a pillow, cell phone holder, drink holder, storage pouch on the back and padded straps for a comfy carry out to that perfect beach spot. This is beachin’ in style.
- So neither of you drink wine or beer? Then go for the standard style red cup to serve your favorite rum drink.
- You want to do it up big? You’re valentine will never forget a romantic vacation in Cancun.