We know it can be overwhelming with so much going on. In the sections below, we’re sharing our tips, recommendations and information to help you plan the best event!
— Trop Rock Music & Events —
With over 100 Trop Rock music events, gigs and parties happening in just 7 days, we’ve put together the complete schedule for you. We’ve added our recommendations and tips for popular events and we’re excited to spotlight the new happenings this year.
- The Trop Rock Music Schedule – Can’t live with out it!
- Trop Rockin’ Magazine’s “Tuesday on the Island” Party – You are invited to our annual reader appreciation party! The Tsunami Wave Riders open at 4pm followed by Donny Brewer at 5:30pm. Add yourself to the invite and check out our cool giveaways. Plus, a fun Halloween Costume Contest.
- Catamaran Concerts – Exclusive concert series at the San Carlos Institute. Unique shows you can’t see anywhere else! Your drinks are free with your ticket and proceeds go to charity.
- Thursday “Pure Trop Rock” Sunset Sail – Don Middlebrook and Reggie Starrett team up to dazzle us on the water. Unlimited beer, champagne, wine and margaritas (of course). Buy your tickets now, only 1 left!
— Festival Tips —
- The Ultimate Packing List: Everything you need to remember to pack!
- The Best Way to Get Around Key West
- Things to know! Great Tips for MOTM & Trop Rock Music Week Attendees
- 101 Things To Do to Make Your Meeting of the Minds Memorable
— Florida Keys —
- Top 10 Florida Keys Bars You Don’t Want to Miss
- A Trop Rock Musical Drive Down the Florida Keys
- Best Place for Breakfast in Key Largo
- Tiki Bar / Restaurant in Marathon with Spectacular Sunset Views
- Fabulous Views and BBQ in Islamorada (currently rebuilding, but hoping will be open before the end of Oct.)
- The Key to Finding Florida Key Deer
- Robert is Here (way more than a) Fruit Stand (Closed prior to hurricane for remodeling, reopening Nov. 4th. Get your milkshake on the way back from MOTM!)
— Key West —
- 6 Fantastic Key West Restaurants near the Casa Marina
- Where to go for the best Key West Happy Hours in the Historic Seaport Area
- The Top 5 Key West Bars
- 3 Awesome Key West Beaches and Why We Love Them
- Best Places to Watch the Sunset in Key West
- Take the Tour at the Hemingway House
- Breakfast at the Blue Heaven is a Must Do! (re-opening Oct. 14th!)
- Enjoy Lunch on the Beach in Key West