This 5 ingredient Air Fryer Breakfast Pizza is a unique and delicious breakfast recipe. This easy recipe uses pizza crust, creamy sausage gravy, fluffy scrambled eggs, cheese, and crispy cooked bacon all come together to create the most amazing Air Fryer Breakfast Pizzas.
Air Fryer Breakfast Pizza is one of my favorite quick air fryer breakfasts. It’s a great way to get all your breakfast favorites into a single serving!
The pizza crust cooks up crispy and the toppings meld together for a cheesy egg and creamy sausage bacon mouthful of goodness!
I use mostly pre-made ingredients, as it’s the easy way to make breakfast fast on busy mornings. But, if you have extra time, feel free to make your own ingredients. Don’t miss this recipe for Air Fryer Egg Bites with Sausage, it’s sooo good too!
While your breakfast pizzas are cooking, make this cheesy hash brown recipe for a delicious breakfast side dish.
Why You’ll Love Air Fryer Breakfast Pizza
- This simple recipe uses only a handful of pantry staple ingredients.
- It’s perfect for busy mornings and comes together in just about 5 minutes. You can’t ask for anything quicker than that.
- It would pair well with a serving of fruit, Greek yogurt and granola, or a thick slice of banana bread.
- Kids love making these when they have friends over on the weekends and everyone gets involved in building their own favorite mini Air Fryer Breakfast Pizzas.
This recipe is so good, I think I’m going to have to come up with more easy Air Fryer breakfast recipes!
If you’re a pizza fan, we have a few pizza recipes you’ll go head over heels for. They’re not breakfast foods but they sure are great options. Try the Pizza Egg Rolls, Veggie Lovers Air Fyer Naan Pizza, and a very popular Air Fryer Flatbread Pizza- Meat Lovers Edition.
More Air Fryer Recipes
All you need are a few simple ingredients to make this delicious breakfast pizza recipe:
PIZZA CRUST: You’ll want to use the pre-made personal pizzas size pizza dough. Of course, you can also make your own pizza crust if you prefer. I’m all about quick and easy, so I use store-bought.
BREAKFAST SAUSAGE GRAVY: Make your own sausage gravy ahead of time or you can use the pre-made store bought gravy. I use canned sausage gravy.
CHEDDAR CHEESE: Use shredded cheese to cover the breakfast pizza. If you love a different cheese, simply swap it out. Mozzarella cheese works well with this recipe too.
BACON: Cooked crispy bacon gives this air fryer breakfast pizza a perfectly salty crunch topping. For convenience, you could use bacon bits.
SCRAMBLED EGGS: Scrambled eggs adds more protein, delicious taste and thickness. If you’re staying away from egg yolk, you can use egg whites only.
NON-STICK OLIVE OIL SPRAY (optional): Add a light coating of olive oil cooking spray to the bottom of your air fryer basket tray. This will help the pizza crust crisp up and not stick.
How to Make Air Fryer Breakfast Pizza
Here are the easy step-by-step directions:
STEP 1: Cook your raw ingredients first. Scramble your eggs and fry your bacon.
STEP 2: Place your pizza dough on a clean surface and add a layer of sausage gravy on top of the pizza crust. This acts like your pizza sauce.
STEP 3: Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the sausage gravy until fully covered.
STEP 4: Next, make another layer with your scrambled eggs.
STEP 5: Add 10-12 broken up pieces of cooked bacon on top.
STEP 6: Preheat your Air Fryer to 350F degrees for a few minutes. Most air fryers need about 2 minutes to preheat.
STEP 7: Remove the basket and lightly spray with non-stick olive oil spray.
STEP 8: Place your pizzas in air fryer basket (in a single layer) and air fry for 5 minutes or until the cheese has fully melted and the crust is a golden brown.
Tip: If you have a smaller air fryer basket use one of these air fryer racks to cook more than one pizza at a time.
How to Store
Do you have leftover pizza?!?! This easy breakfast pizza is so good that we rarely have leftovers, but if you do, you should store them wrapped in plastic wrap or in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
They’re best served freshly made and may get soggy the longer you leave them in the fridge.
How to Reheat
To reheat your personal leftover breakfast pizza, toss it back in the Air Fryer for just a few minutes at 350F.
You can also reheat it in the microwave but that may change the texture of some of the ingredients, especially the pizza crust. It won’t be as crunchy.
Can You Prep this Recipe Ahead of Time?
That’s what I typically do. I prep and cook the ingredients ahead of time if I can and then assemble the pizzas right when I’m ready to heat them up in the Air Fryer.
I recommend waiting to assemble it all until you’re ready to pop it in the fryer to cook. Plus, everyone can choose which toppings they prefer.
What Other Toppings Can I Add?
You can essentially add whatever happen to be your favorite toppings on your homemade breakfast pizza. Here are some of my other ideas I plan to use on these Air Fryer Breakfast Pizzas:
- Sausage crumbles
- Green onions
- Swap scrambled eggs for adding entire raw eggs on top. These will cook and turn out with a runny yolk. Then when you cut into the breakfast pizza, you can soak it up with the pizza crust. Basically, eggs over easy.
- Add a dash of hot sauce if you’d like some spice.
- Use turkey bacon instead of pork bacon
- Add chopped bell pepper or onions.
Pro Tip: Use a piece of parchment paper in the Air Fryer Basket to help make clean up easier. To help promote proper circulation, poke some holes in the parchment paper when putting it in the basket to go with the holes in the bottom of the basket. Or simply buy this inexpensive package of Air Fryer Parchment Paper.
Air Fryer Breakfast Pizza really has become a favorite breakfast for my family. They’re so easy to make and very adaptable. Tasty and simple recipes like these mini breakfast pizzas makes breakfast an easy thing to cook!
- 1 small Pizza Crust (store-bought)
- 2 tablespoons Sausage Gravy (canned)
- 1/4 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1-2 slices Bacon (cooked)
- 1 Scrambled Egg (1 egg per pizza)
- Cook your raw ingredients first. Scramble your eggs and fry your bacon.
- Place your pizza dough on a clean surface and add a layer of sausage gravy on top of the pizza crust. This acts like your pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the sausage gravy until fully covered.
- Next, make another layer with your scrambled eggs.
- Add 10-12 broken up pieces of cooked bacon on top.
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 350F degrees for a few minutes. Most air fryers need about 2 minutes to preheat.
- Remove the basket and lightly spray with non-stick olive oil spray.
- Place your pizzas in air fryer basket (in a single layer) and air fry for 5 minutes or until the cheese has fully melted and the crust is a golden brown.
See recipe post for tips, additions and substitions.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 464Total Fat: 17gCholesterol: 53mgCarbohydrates: 38gProtein: 22g
Nutritional values are estimates and not exact.