Apple Cider Whiskey Punch is the perfect drink for fall parties! It’s both tasty and refreshing, and it will definitely get you in the mood for the fall season. Made with apple whiskey, apple cider, champagne and ginger beer (or ginger ale), it’s the perfect combination of fall flavors.
Fall is the best time of year to serve up apple cider punch with whiskey. Make a batch to sip on in front of the fire or serve it up at your next fall gathering. Add crisp apple slices to make my favorite thing – a boozy snack to go with this cocktail recipe!
While we’re mixing apple cider and whiskey, you might enjoy this Hot Fireball Apple Cider drink or this Apple Pie Cocktail. With these 3 recipes, I’m sure you’ll find your perfect autumn cocktail made with whiskey!
Why You’ll Love Apple Cider Whiskey Punch
- You’ll love serving this big batch cocktail! Your party guests can even serve themselves, allowing you to enjoy more of the fun.
- Easy to make, large batch cocktail for fall parties or gatherings.
- It’s festive and the perfect combination of sweet and spice.
- Refreshing, yet warming from the two whiskies.
More Delicious Fall Cocktails
What Kind of Sparkling Wine is Best?
Go for a dry Champagne or Prosecco. Look for a Brute champagne or a Prosecco that leans into citrus flavors.
And you can always use your favorite brand!
- Large Punch Bowl / Large Pitcher
- Knife (to slice apples)
Whiskey Punch Recipe
All you need are 5 simple ingredients!
Apple Cider: Apple cider and apple juice are almost the same, so you can use either. If you want extra fall flavors, grab Spiced Apple Cider which includes hints of cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
Sparkling Wine: Champagne or Prosecco work great. Keep to dry sparkling wines to balance out the sweet apple cider. I’m using a dry prosecco that includes hints of apple and citrus.
Ginger Beer / Ginger Ale: Ginger beer will add a stouter ginger flavor. It’s much spicier than Ginger Ale. You can opt for Ginger Ale in this recipe, which will add more sweetness with a light hint of ginger. Ginger and apple are amazing complimentary flavors.
Crown Royal Apple Whiskey: Crown Apple adds a distinct warm whiskey flavor with sweet and tart apple flavor.
Fresh Apples: Add slices of apple to the punch bowl as well as garnish for the individual cocktails.
How to Make Whiskey Punch
In a large pitcher, add large ice cubes. Try not to use crushed or small ice, as it will melt quickly from the whisky and could water down the cocktail.
Add a full bottle of your favorite dry sparkling wine into the pitcher.
Add Ginger Beer and Crown Royal Apple Whisky.
Fill with Apple Cider. Stir.
Slice fresh apples and add into the pitcher. The apple slice will soak up a little of the whiskey punch flavors and will make a great garnish and snack with your drink. Save a few apple slices to garnish each cocktail.
To serve, pour punch into a cute mason jar or highball glass. Make sure you get a few apple slices into the glasses. Then add an additional apple slice for garnish.
Variations / Substitutions
This recipe is quite versatile and you can easily make adjustments and changes to suit your tastes.
- Substitute Crown Apple Whisky for your favorite whiskey brand. If you don’t have an apple flavored whisky, regular whiskey will work in a pinch. The flavor profile will have less apple flavor and more of your whisky taste.
- If you want an added sweet spice, sprinkle ground cinnamon on top of each cocktail or add cinnamon sticks.
- Want your whiskey punch sweeter? Add in a a tablespoon of Simple Syrup. Keep adding until it makes your taste buds happy!
- If you don’t want a ginger flavor at all, you can substitute the ginger ale / ginger beer with a simple club soda.
Apple Cider Whiskey Punch is a delicious fall cocktail for serving a large group of friends and family. Perfect for Thanksgiving or any fall celebration, I know you’ll love this refreshing drink.
- 1 gallon Apple Cider
- 1 bottle Sparkling Wine
- 26 ounce Ginger Beer
- 1 cup Crown Royal Apple Whisky
- 2 Apples (sliced)
- In a large pitcher, add large ice cubes. Try not to use crushed or small ice, as it will melt quickly from the whisky and could water down the cocktail.
- Add a full bottle of your favorite dry sparkling wine into the pitcher.
- Add Ginger Beer and Crown Royal Apple Whisky.
- Fill with Apple Cider. Stir.
- Slice fresh apples and add into the pitcher. The apple slices will soak up a little of the whiskey punch flavors and will make a great garnish and snack with your drink. Save a few apple slices to garnish each cocktail.
- To serve, pour punch into a cute mason jar or highball glass. Make sure you get a few apple slices into the glasses. Then add an additional apple slice for garnish.
See recipe post for variations and substitutions. Drink Responsibly.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 298Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 32mgCarbohydrates: 68gFiber: 2gSugar: 48gProtein: 1g
Nutritional values are estimates and not exact.