This easy Bacardi Strawberry Daiquiri recipe is the ultimate summer frozen drink. Simply combine rum, strawberries, sugar and a little lime juice to create the best frozen strawberry daiquiris.
Why You’ll Love Bacardi Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
Who doesn’t love strawberry daiquiri cocktails? It’s like a summer vacation in a glass. One quick sip will taste just like you’re lounging on a tropical beach.
This homemade Bacardi Strawberry Daiquiri is a classic drink that’s always popular to serve up on a hot day. Serve these at your next backyard BBQ, pool party or simply wind down after a long day with the perfect strawberry daiquiri on your back deck.
- It’s a deliciously fruity cocktail.
- It has the perfect refreshing summertime vibes.
- It’s like an adult slushie! Do be careful, it’s hard to taste the liquor.
- An easy recipe that can be doubled or tripled to make a large batch.
Whether you’re looking for something fruity and refreshing or want to serve up a sensational drink to wow your guests, this cocktail is perfect for you!
Another amazing Bacardi drink recipe my family has been using for over 50 years (my parents grabbed the recipe on their honeymoon!) is this delicious Pina Colada frozen cocktail.
What Kind of Rum do you use in Strawberry Daiquiris?
Light rum is best, as it doesn’t compete with the fruity flavor of the drink.
The Bacardi rum brand is a great choice. It’s light with slightly fruity notes that doesn’t overpower the mixers in your favorite rum drinks. It’s also budget friendly, so you can make large batches of cocktails without breaking the bank.
Why Not Buy Pre-Made Bacardi Strawberry Daiquiri Mix?
When you make your own, instead of using the pre-made mix, you can control the amount of sugar and alcohol in your drink. This way, you can make how you like it!
Plus, even when using frozen strawberries, this frozen Bacardi strawberry daiquiri recipe tastes fresher than the premade mix. You can tell when there is real berry flavor in the drink.
There’s just nothing like the real thing!
All you need are a few simple ingredients to make a frozen daiquiri:
Bacardi Rum: A white rum with mild flavors.
Frozen Strawberries: Using frozen strawberries will help keep your daiquiri thick and smooth because you won’t need as much ice to get the slushy texture.
Fresh Strawberries: Adding in just a few strawberry slices gives this recipe an added fresh taste.
Simple Syrup: Adds to the sweetness of your strawberries. Surprisingly, strawberries are quite tart on their own.
Fresh Lime Juice: A little citrus gives a brightness to the cocktail.
Ice: To get the signature cold frozen drink.
Garnish: Fresh fruit garnishes give it a beautiful presentation. Add fresh strawberries and a slice of lime for garnish.
Best Strawberry Daiquiri Recipe
Grab your blender and let’s make this favorite strawberry daiquiri recipe!
STEP 1: Clean and hull 5-6 fresh strawberries.
STEP 2: Add rum, frozen strawberries, fresh strawberries, simple sugar syrup and lime juice to the blender.
STEP 3: Blend Well. There shouldn’t be any large chunks of strawberries in the mixture.
STEP 4: Add ice and blend until it’s a smooth slushy texture.
STEP 5: Pour into two hurricane or tulip glasses.
STEP 6: Garnish with fresh strawberries and a lime wedge.
Best Glass to Serve Strawberry Daiquiris
Traditionally, a strawberry daiquiri is served in a tulip glass or the similar hurricane glass. If you don’t have these type cocktail glasses, the next best glass for a pretty presentation is a margarita glass or even a large martini glass.
Lastly, use any glass you have. That will work just fine!
Yes! You can mix it up and add different flavors. Here are a few variation you can do to the classic Bacardi Strawberry Daiquiri recipe:
- Use coconut rum instead of Bacardi rum to get a coconut-strawberry blend of flavors.
- Add a dark rum floater for an extra boozy cocktail.
- Make it a virgin drink by omitting the rum and adding in 1-2 ounces of lemon lime soda.
- Always add a liquid ingredient first into the blender to help the blades run smoothly.
- Use already crushed ice, if you can, to keep from over blending or having large chunks of ice.
- Use a Ninja Foodie Blender. Nothing can blend a frozen drink like a Ninja Blender. It crushes a cup of ice like a boss and makes a the perfect blended strawberry daiquiri.
More Cocktails to Enjoy
Large Batch Pina Colada Recipe – an easy recipe for a big batch of frozen drinks.
Purple Rain Drink – another gorgeous fruity cocktail.
Electric Smurf Drink – a gorgeous blue rum cocktail.
Strawberry Rum Punch – another rum and strawberry cocktail that’s deliciously amazing.
Dirty Monkey – creamy delicious.
This Bacardi Strawberry Daiquiri recipe will make a fantabulous drink you’ll enjoy kicking back with and relaxing. This easy summer cocktail tastes sweet, fruity and boozy. You simply can’t go wrong with a classic cocktail.
- 4 ounces Bacardi Rum (White Rum)
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Fresh Strawberries
- 1 ounce Simple Syrup
- 2 ounces Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 cup Ice
- Strawberry (for garnish)
- Lime Wedge (for garnish)
- Clean and hull 5-6 fresh strawberries.
- Add rum, frozen strawberries, fresh strawberries, simple sugar syrup and lime juice to the blender.
- Blend Well.
- Add ice and blend until desired slushy texture.
- Pour into two hurricane or tulip glasses.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and a lime wedge.
See recipe post for tips and variations. Drink Responsibly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 225Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 3gSugar: 12gProtein: 1g
Nutritional values are estimates and not exact.