Christmas Cookie Fudge is the perfect treat to make for the holiday season. It’s a delicious combination of creamy fudge and festive sugar cookies, making it a great way to indulge your sweet tooth while also celebrating the spirit of the season.
With its simple ingredients and minimal time commitment, this treat can be whipped up in no time at all.
Christmas Cookie Fudge is an easy fudge recipe with just 5 ingredients, comes together quickly and sets in just a few hours!
I love sugar cookies, but I love sugar cookie fudge even more. I’m really partial to creamy delicious fudge over cookies. It’s a rich white chocolate fudge with sugar cookie flavor and it’s one of my favorite treats!
My family also looks forward to this Christmas sugar cookie fudge every year. It’s a delicious treat to share during the Christmas season and I’ll make several batches for hostess gifts, gifts for our neighbors, delivery drivers, etc… You get the point!
Why You’ll Love this Christmas Cookie Fudge Recipe
- The best part is it’s simple to make and requires minimal ingredients.
- Homemade fudge is amazingly delicious and it’s inexpensive to make!
- A perfect addition to your Christmas cookie trays or dessert table.
- This Christmas Cookie fudge makes a great gift – it’s fun for a cookie exchange or edible gift for friends and family.
More Christmas Recipes To Love
- 8×8 Square Pan or Baking dish
- Parchment Paper
- Medium Saucepan
- Silicone Spatula
Should I Use a Candy Thermometer?
No, you don’t need a candy thermometer for this Christmas fudge recipe. This is a simple recipe made with melted chocolate. There is no need to use a thermometer like you would in more complex candy making recipes.
All you need are a few basic ingredients:
SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK: 1 can of sweetened condensed milk adds the creamy texture, sweetness and richness to this sugar cookie fudge recipe. It also adds density to create the desired fudgy consistency.
WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS: 2 1/2 cups of white chocolate chips creates a sweet, creamy flavor that complements the sweetness of the sugar cookie dough as well as adds richness and depth to the overall flavor.
SUGAR COOKIE MIX: 1 1/2 cups of your favorite sugar cookie mix is what makes this fudge taste like Christmas cookies.
BUTTER: 2 tablespoons of butter adds flavor, helps the fudge to set up properly and adds to the creamy texture.
NON-STICK COOKING SPRAY: You can use butter or non-stick cooking spray on the bottom and sides of the aluminum foil or parchment paper to keep the fudge from sticking.
CHRISTMAS SPRINKLES: It wouldn’t be Christmas cookie fudge without red, white and green sprinkles on top of the fudge! It gives it a festive and fun look. I’m using Jimmies, which are the long skinny sprinkles, but you can use any festive Christmas sprinkles you like.
How to Make Christmas Cookie Fudge
Here’s the simple step-by-step to make this Christmas cookie fudge recipe:
STEP 1: Prepare a square 8×8 baking pan by lining it with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Also coat the bottom of the parchment paper with butter or a non-stick spray so the Christmas cookie fudge will easily come out of the pan.
STEP 2: Pour sweetened condensed milk in a medium pot and heat over medium heat for approximately 4 minutes. Stir constantly until heated all the way through. Make sure it doesn’t boil.
STEP 3: Add in the white chocolate chips and continue stirring until the chips are completely melted.
STEP 4: Remove from the heat and add in butter and sugar cookie mix. Keep stirring until both are well incorporated.
STEP 5: Pour the fudge mixture into your prepared pan.
STEP 6: Add holiday sprinkles on top.
STEP 7: Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
STEP 8: Remove from the refrigerator and let set out for 30 minutes before cutting. Use a sharp knife to cut into 16 pieces.
How to Store
Store this Christmas Cookie Fudge in an airtight container at room temperature. I suggest adding wax paper between the individual pieces to keep them from sticking to each other. You can store fudge for several weeks as long as your container has a good sealing lid.
Do not put your delicious sugar cookie fudge in the refrigerator! This will dry it out and make it crumbly.
Can I Freeze Christmas Cookie Fudge?
Yes, this holiday fudge recipe freezes perfectly! Keep it in the freezer for up to 3 months wrapped in plastic wrap and in an airtight container.
To thaw, simply let it sit out at room temperature until completely thawed. For best results, let it thaw for 2-3 hours until the fudge is not sticky to the touch.
With its creamy texture, sugar cookie flavor, and festive colors, Christmas Cookie Fudge will be everyone’s go-to holiday treat!
- 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 ½ cups White Chocolate Chips
- 1 ½ cup Sugar Cookie Mix
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Prepare a square 8x8 baking pan by lining it with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Also coat the parchment paper with butter or a non-stick spray so the Christmas cookie fudge will easily come out of the pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat for approximately 4 minutes. Stir constantly until heated all the way through. Make sure it doesn't boil.
- Add in the white chocolate chips and continue stirring until the chips are completely melted.
- Remove from the heat and add in butter and sugar cookie mix. Keep stirring until both are well incorporated.
- Pour the fudge mixture into your prepared pan.
- Add holiday sprinkles on top.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours to set up.
- Remove from the refrigerator and let set out for 30 minutes before cutting. Use a sharp knife to cut into 16 pieces.
See recipe post for tips.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 367Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 154mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 0gSugar: 42gProtein: 5g
Nutritional values are estimates and not exact.