This Crown Royal Caramel Apple drink is a decadent fall cocktail. Whiskey and Cider cocktails are certainly fall favorites and this drink kicks it up a notch with delicious creamy caramel sauce. The Crown Apple whisky melds perfectly with apple cider and caramel flavors for a sweet and smooth drink.
Fall is in the air and it’s the time to experiment with flavorful fall cocktails! This Crown Royal Caramel Apple drink is a smooth autumn treat perfect for watching the changing of the leaves.
Crown Apple drinks are all about kicking back and enjoying the holiday season! Much like this Cranberry Sprite Crown Apple drink, this recipe includes a splash of effervescence that blends perfectly with caramel apple flavors.
Don’t miss our Spiced Pear Cocktail for another fall favorite!
Cozy up by the fire or wrap up in your favorite blanket and enjoy this Caramel Apple Crown Royal recipe.
More Apple Crown Royal Drinks to Love
Here are a few favorite Crown Apple recipes to try:
Crown Apple and Sprite– simple and refreshing.
Crown Apple and Cranberry – sweet and tart fall cocktail.
Crown Apple and Lemonade (4 Ways!) – all the ways to mix Crown Apple with delicious lemonade.
3 Ingredient Apple Crown Drink – a delicious mix of two Crown Apple cocktails.
Crown Apple and Pineapple Cocktail – 3 ingredient smooth apple whisky drink.
Apple Cider Whiskey Punch – Crown Apple Whisky Punch is a perfect fall cocktail.
Does Crown Apple Have Caramel Flavoring?
Crown Apple does have a hint of caramel flavoring just as the original Crown Royal whisky. The apple flavor is prominent, but there is a hint of spice and caramel in the whisky.
Is Crown Apple Made with Real Apples?
Yes, Crown Apple is made with regal gala apples that are soaked in a combination of water and alcohol then distilled. The resulting crisp apple flavor is apparent and the taste of fresh apples blends heavenly with Crown Royal whisky.
Caramel Apple Drink Ingredients
All you need are 5 simple ingredients to create this delicious caramel apple cocktail:
- Crown Royal Apple Whisky
- Caramel Sauce: I used Smuckers, but if you don’t have any on hand, all you need are 4 simple ingredients to make your own caramel sauce at home.
- Apple Cider
- Ginger Ale
- Brown Sugar (for rim)
- Optional: Cinnamon Stick or a Sprinkle of Ground Cinnamon (for garnish)
How to Make a Crown Royal Caramel Apple Drink
Step 1: Rim your glass with a caramel and brown sugar mix. You’ll need 2 saucers. In one saucer add caramel syrup. In the other saucer add brown sugar.
Dip the rim of your glass in the caramel sauce first. Then dip in the brown sugar to coat the caramel sauce.
Step 2: Add 1-2 teaspoons of caramel sauce to the bottom of the glass.
Tip: One teaspoon gives this drink a very light caramel flavor as the apple cider is the stronger taste. If you want more caramel flavor, go for 2 teaspoons! I used two.
Step 3: Pour 1.5 oz to 2 ounces of Crown Royal Apple whisky over the caramel syrup.
Depending on how strong you like your cocktails, personally 2 ounces of Crown Apple is perfect.
Step 4: Stir the caramel sauce and Crown Apple together until completely mixed. Make sure there are no caramel chunks before adding the remainder ingredients.
Step 5: Add 3 ounces of apple cider. Again, make sure all the caramel sauce is thoroughly mixed.
Tip: If your apple cider is chilled, the caramel sauce might clump up. In this case, simply stir the mix again until the caramel sauce is dissolved.
Step 6: Add ice to your cocktail glass and top with approximately 2 ounces of ginger ale and stir.
Step 7: If you enjoy a hint of cinnamon, add a cinnamon stick or a sprinkle of ground cinnamon for garnish.
Crown Royal Caramel Apple Drink Variations
- Substitute Crown Royal Regal Apple for Crown Royal Salted Caramel whisky for more caramel flavor and less apple.
- Split the difference and use .75 oz of Crown Apple and .75 Crown Salted Caramel.
- Use Caramel Apple Cider (it’s harder to find, but usually available in the fall)
- Substitute the brown sugar rim with cinnamon sugar if you love cinnamon apple caramel flavors.
- Garnish with fresh apple slices (these do make a great appetizer with this drink).
- Make this drink how you like it! Add more or less of any of the ingredients to suit your tastes.
Fall is a fantastic time for apple cocktails! The crispiness of the apple cider coupled with caramel sweetness makes it a must try fall cocktail. Serve it up at your next fall gathering or cozy up and sip at home by the fire.
This Crown Royal Caramel Apple Drink will please your palette. Take a sip, you won’t be sorry!
- 2 teaspoons Caramel Sauce
- 2 oz Crown Royal Apple Whisky
- 3 oz Apple Cider
- 1.5 oz Ginger Ale
- Caramel Sauce (for rim)
- Brown Sugar (for rim)
- Cinnamon Stick or a Sprinkle of Ground Cinnamon (optional garnish)
- Rim your glass with caramel sauce and brown sugar. Dip cocktail glass in caramel syrup then cover the caramel with brown sugar.
- Add carame sauce into the glass.
- Pour Crown Apple Whisky over the caramel sauce. Stir until the caramel is compltely dissolved
- Add apple cider. Stir well.
- Add ice.
- Top with ginger ale.
See recipe post for tips and variations on how to make this Crown Royal Caramel Apple drink. Drink Responsibly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 224Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 134mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 2gSugar: 41gProtein: 1g
Nutritional values are estimates and not exact.