Crown Royal Peach and Sprite is an easy mixed drink with a light peach twist. The lemon-lime soda and peach whisky is smooth, refreshing and perfect for a simple cocktail to make at home.
Easy Crown Royal Peach and Sprite
Crown Royal Peach and Sprite is a sweeter drink than the typical Crown and Sprite. The peach-infused whisky brings a sweetness to the liquor that’s noticeable compared to a regular Crown and Sprite.
Luckily, Crown Royal Peach is a versatile whisky and tastes great with a lot of mixers. Here you’ll find how to make a Crown Peach and Sprite, but it’s worth checking out several of our other delicious Peach Crown Royal mixed drinks like this Crown Peach Mint Julep!
No time to make a Crown Royal Peach and Sprite right now? Save it for later and pin it!
What does Crown Royal Peach Taste Like?
If you haven’t had the chance to try Crown Royal Peach, you’re in for a delightful surprise.
The aroma is strong, smelling like fresh peaches. With such a strong nose, you might think the peach flavor is overwhelming. It isn’t! The peach flavor tastes light and slightly sweet on top of the smooth Crown Royal Whisky flavor.
The sweetness also reduces the whisky burn, which isn’t that strong to begin with in regular Crown Royal whisky. Making this peach whisky extra smooth.
Crown Royal Peach and Sprite Ingredients
It’s as simple as it sounds! You only need 4 ingredients and an (optional) garnish.
- Crown Peach
- A squeeze of lemon or lime (your preference)
- Add a lemon slice, peach slice or a slice of lime for garnish (optional)
How to Make a Crown Peach and Sprite
More Crown Peach Drinks To Love
Sparkling Peach Crown Royal Drink – a glass of deliciously bubbly champagne, fruit juice and Peach Crown mixed drink.
Crown Peach and Lemonade – Crown Peach mixed with tart lemonade is super refreshing.
Crown Royal Peach Tea Recipe (3 Ways!) – Crown Royal Peach is delicious with iced tea and here are 3 ways to make it.
Crown Royal Peach and Cream Soda – Cream Soda is a tasty Peach Crown mixer.
Crown Royal Peach Beach Drink – Frozen fruity drinks are perfect with Peach Crown Royal.
Crown Royal Peach Ring Drink – Sweet, refreshing and mixed with delicious sweet and sour peach rings.
Crown Peach and Sprite Variations
- Crown Royal and Sprite – the standard drink with no fruity flavors. Still refreshing and if you love whiskey, you’ll be able to taste it.
- Crown Apple and Sprite – instead of the peach version, it’s apple delish.
- Crown Peach and 7up – 7up is a little less sweet than Sprite and adds more citrus flavors.
- Crown Peach and Ginger Ale – another simple and tasty combo. The ginger flavor is amazing with Crown Peach.
- 1.5 oz Crown Royal Peach Whisky
- 4 - 6 oz of Sprite
- Top with a queeze of a Lemon or Lime wedge
- Add a Lemon slice or Lime slice for garnish
- Fill a whiskey tumbler glass with ice.
- Pour in 1 shot of Crown Royal Peach Whisky.
- Fill glass with Sprite.
- Add a squeeze of Lemon or Lime.
- Garnish with a slice of Lemon or Lime.
See article for variations and additional garnishment ideas. Drink Responsibly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 306Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 60mgCarbohydrates: 79gFiber: 9gSugar: 67gProtein: 4g
Nutritional values are estimates and not exact.