Peach Crown Royal Mixed Drinks are the new must-try summer cocktails. And the good news is Crown Royal Peach is back on the shelves just in time for summer!
This sparkling Crown Peach drink is easy to make with just three ingredients. Featuring the bubbly fizz of champagne, Peach Crown and fruity peach mango juice (or use pineapple juice!). It’s a brilliantly refreshing peach whisky cocktail.
Peach Crown drinks are perfect for sipping at home or serving as a delicious party drink. You know it’s time for summer cocktails when the peaches are in season!
This crisp Canadian rye whiskey infused with the sweet flavors of fresh Georgia peaches is simply mouth-watering when mixed with champagne and fruit juice.
Here are more delicious Crown Peach Mixed Drinks:
- Crown Peach and Cream Soda – Sweet peach juice, Crown Peach and Cream Soda is extra peachy smooth.
- Crown Royal Peach Red White and Blue Layered Shots – Gorgeous creamy 4th of July layered shot! Made with Crown Royal Peach, Cream, Grenadine and Blue Curacao. It’s a Peaches and Cream, patriotic and festive!
- Crown Peach Jello Shots – smooth and peachy jello shots great for a summer party, tailgate or pool party.
- Crown Royal Peach Tea Recipe – It’s better homemade than in a can!
- Crown Royal Peach and Sprite – simple and refreshing, this is an easy go-to Crown Peach drink.
- Crown Royal Peach Ring Drink – Sweet, refreshing and mixed with delicious sweet and sour peach rings.
- Peach Crown Royal Shots – quick and easy peachy delicious shots, perfect for a party.
I’m also a huge fan of the Vanilla Crown Royal and love to serve up these Pineapple Upside Down Cake Shots for a fun Crown Royal party drink!
Sparkling Crown Peach Drink Recipe
Crown peach whiskey is the star of this mixed drink. Coupled with V8 Peach Mango Juice for even more delicious peach flavors and a hint of tropical mango juice for that tropical summer vibe.
V8 Peach Mango juice has an added kick of caffeine. If you’d prefer to skip the extra jolt in this crown peach mixer, simply substitute it with regular peach mango juice.
Not a mango juice fan? Substitute with Pineapple Juice – absolutely delicious!
The champagne adds an extra dose of alcohol plus a cool bubbly fizz that really jazzes up this summer drink.
What Does Crown Royal Peach Taste Like?
Crown Peach is made with fresh Georgia peaches and you can tell! It’s undeniably a smooth peach flavor with the signature warm whiskey of Crown Royal. The distinctive smoothness of Crown and the infusion of peach flavors really softens the whiskey flavor.
Aged in oak barrels, there is a hint of oak as well as vanilla. It’s smooth enough to enjoy as a straight-up sipper over ice and it’s delicious with a variety of mixers.
What Mixes Well with Crown Peach?
Peach Crown is versatile and mixes well with just about anything that compliments a peach flavor. I plan on trying a few Peach Crown drinks with a variety of mixers this summer. The more common mixers are:
- Fruit Juices especially orange juice, peach juice and pineapple juice.
- Fruit flavored Sodas
- Iced Tea
- Cream Soda – This Crown Peach and Cream Soda mixed drink is summery yum!
- Ginger Ale, Sprite and 7up
Is Crown Royal Peach Seasonal?
It was released in 2019 as a limited offering. It flew off the shelves and became scarce quickly! The following year it was again released as a seasonal flavor and with the growing popularity, it was hard to find.
Now in 2021, Crown Royal Peach is no longer seasonal. This wildly in-demand peach whiskey will now be available year-round and I’m celebrating! It may take a while for peach Crown to become easily available as everyone is grabbing it up as the summer season begins.
Think how nice it will be to make Crown Peach drinks all year long. Yes!
— No time to make it right now? Make sure you save it for later and Pin this pin to your Pinterest Drinks Board —
Sparkling Crown Peach Drink Ingredients
- Crown Royal Peach flavored Whiskey
- Peach Mango Fruit Juice (substitute: Pineapple Juice)
- Fresh Mango chunks and/or Peach Slices
- Peach Rings (optional)
Directions for Sparkling Crown Peach Drinks
Step 1: Chill all ingredients! This cocktail doesn’t contain any ice.
Step 2: Cut up a mango and/or a peach and fill your glass with these fresh fruit chunks. Optionally, add one or two peach rings to snack on once they’ve soaked in a little alcohol.
Step 3: Fill 1/3 of your glass with Peach Crown Royal whiskey.
Step 4: Pour champagne to fill 1/3 of your glass.
Step 5: Fill the final 1/3 of your glass with Peach Mango juice or Pineapple Juice. I’m using the V8 Energy Peach Mango juice which includes caffeine.
You can substitute with the regular V8 Peach Mango juice or any of the other brands such as Minute Maid, Old Orchard or Welch’s to name a few.
Step 6: Add garnish! I’ve added a peach ring for garnish. Other options are a peach or mango slice.
Other Delicious Peach Crown Royal Mixed Drinks:
Crown Royal Peach and Cream Soda
Crown Peach Red White & Blue Layered Shots (really creamy patriotic shot!)
Crown Royal Peach mixed drinks are always a top choice for summer cocktails and this concoction is refreshingly delectable. Serve this up at your next party or backyard BBQ. This Crown Royal Peach cocktail is the most exquisite and delightful way to celebrate this summer!
Peach Crown Royal Mixed Drinks: Sparkling Crown Peach
This sparkling Crown Peach mixed drink is easy to make with just three ingredients. Featuring the bubbly of champagne, Peach Crown and fruity peach mango juice, it's a brilliantly refreshing peach whisky cocktail.
- 1/3 Brute Champagne
- 1/3 Crown Royal Peach
- 1/3 Peach Mango Juice (or Pineapple Juice)
- Gummy Peach Rings for Garnish (optional)
- Sliced Mangos and/or Sliced Peaches for Garnish (optional)
- Chill Ingredients.
- Fill a cocktail glass with peach and/or mango slices to your liking. Include 1-2 gummy peach rings (optional)
- Pour 1/3 glass Crown Royal Peach.
- Pour 1/3 glass champagne.
- Pour 1/3 glass V8 Peach Mango (or use non-caffeinated peach mango juice)
See article for any variations and additional garnishment ideas. Drink Responsibly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.