This delicious Peanut Butter Whiskey Martini is a decadent cocktail that is rich and luscious. Peanut butter whiskey mixed with chocolate liqueur is a sweet and easy dessert cocktail your friends and family will love.
Do you love peanut butter whiskey recipes? This smooth Peanut Butter Whiskey Martini is one cocktail you’ll add to your list of favorite drink recipes. Don’t forget to check out our Peanut Butter Whiskey White Russian too for another creamy cocktail.
We all know peanut butter and chocolate are a classic flavor combination and this PB whiskey martini combines the two marvelously.
Simply mix Skrewball whiskey (or your preferred peanut butter whiskey) with a chocolate liqueur for a decadent drink that flavored whiskey drinkers will love.
Perfect for any occasion, but especially tasty during the holiday season when we’re indulging in after dinner cocktails at holiday gatherings.
What Does Peanut Butter Whiskey Taste Like?
Skrewball whiskey has a smooth, nutty flavor with a slight sweetness. It’s the best flavored whiskey!
Open the bottle and you’ll first notice the delicious aroma of creamy peanut butter. The mix of caramel, vanilla and real peanuts that add the perfect amount of nutty notes comes together for a delicious peanut butter taste.
Try just a sip and you’ll find the warm sensation of whiskey with a lingering taste of sweet peanut butter flavor.
Anytime you add Skrewball peanut butter whiskey to your cocktail, the sweet nutty flavor is simply undeniable.
More Peanut Butter Whiskey Drinks
Here are several more peanut butter whiskey drink recipes to enjoy:
Skrewball White Russian: A peanut butter twist on a classic cocktail to create an amazing Peanut Butter White Russian.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Shots: A gorgeous shot with a taste similar to a peanut butter jelly sandwich (in a liquid form, of course!) using a sweet raspberry liqueur, topped with fresh raspberries.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Cocktail: This recipe calls for grape soda and it’s perfect for anyone who loves peanut butter and grape jelly sandwiches.
Peanut Butter Whiskey and Grape Jello Shots: Delicious peanut butter cocktail in the form of delectable jello shots. These are fun and tasty!
Skrewball Peanut Butter Cup Milkshake: If you love Reese’s peanut butter cups, this milkshake is amazing.
Peanut Butter Whiskey: There are several brands of peanut butter whiskey. Use your favorite brand or I recommend using Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey.
Chocolate Liqueur: Either Godiva Chocolate Liqueur or Bailey’s Irish Cream work wonderfully in this peanut butter whiskey martini.
Chocolate Syrup: To garnish the rim the cocktail glass.
Grated Chocolate: Also to garnish on the rim of the martini glass.
Ice: Ice is used in the cocktail shaker to chill the drink before straining.
Step 1: Grate chocolate with a small hole cheese grater onto a small saucer.
Step 2: Add chocolate syrup to a second small saucer.
Step 3: Dip the rim of the martini glass into the chocolate syrup.
Step 4: Roll the rim in the chocolate shavings until fully covered.
Step 5: Add ice cubes to a cocktail shaker.
Step 6: Pour in 1.5 ounces of Peanut Butter Whiskey.
Step 7: Add 3 oz of Chocolate Liqueur.
Step 8: Shake the cocktail shaker until the outside is chilled.
Step 9: Strain into your cocktail glass.
Step 10: Sprinkle extra chocolate shavings on top.
Here are several variations you can add or change in this peanut butter whiskey martini:
- Drizzle chocolate syrup to the inside of your martini glass for more chocolate flavor.
- For an even creamier peanut butter whiskey cocktail, add 1 ounce of heavy cream.
- A fun way to add a creamier texture and gorgeous presentation is to add a topping of whipped cream.
- Want to add a sweeter garnish, replace the chocolate shavings with brown sugar.
Enjoy this Peanut Butter Whiskey Martini for the holiday season or anytime you’re craving a deliciously sweet cocktail.
- 1.5 oz Peanut Butter Whiskey
- 3 oz Chocolate Liqueur
- Chocolate Syrup (garnish for the martini glass rim)
- Grated Chocolate (garnish for the rim and to sprinkle on top)
- Ice (for use in the cocktail shaker)
- Grate chocolate onto a small saucer.
- Add chocolate syrup to a second small saucer.
- Dip the rim of the martini glass into the chocolate syrup.
- Roll the rim in the chocolate shavings until fully covered.
- Add ice cubes to a cocktail shaker.
- Pour in Peanut Butter Whiskey.
- Add Chocolate Liqueur.
- Shake the cocktail shaker until the outside is chilled.
- Strain into your cocktail glass.
- Sprinkle extra chocolate shavings on top.
See recipe post for variations and additional garnishes. Drink Responsibly.