10 Reasons to Attend Phins To The West
- The Entertainment Lineup – Bob Karwin, Rob Mehl, Jerry Gontang, Jambo Joe Bones and Amy M, Tall Paul and Kristie Bobel, Crawdaddy, Tropical Soul, The Calypso Nuts, Jimi Pappas & John Patti, Jim Hoehn, Sam Rainwater, Stars On The Water, Jim Morris and the Big Bamboo Band, The Southern Drawl Band and the amazing Scott Kirby!
- The Avi Resort – All newly refurbished rooms, the Casino, the awesome pool, the restaurant choices, the palapas on the beach.
- The specially planned pre-activities such as the “Jet Boat Adventure”, tubing and kayaking down the beautiful Colorado River.
- The chance to dress up for their special “theme” nights…toga, toga, toga
- Seeing all your buds from around the country
- Special accommodation packages and drink specials
- The awesome “Goody” bag that Phins to the West is known for
- This year’s special 10 Year Anniversary mementos
- The chance to catch a late-night “Bob Karwin Blue Show”
- Partying With a Purpose and raising money for the PTTW charities and making memories
10 “Unofficial” Reasons to attend Phins To the West
- To be blinded by the “untanables” and watch how cleavage and bald heads peel
- To possibly meet a real live Roadrunner and Avi Beach River Monster
- Play “chicken” with a coyote (ask Jim Hoehn how that worked out)
- Counting “beer” guts by the pool
- Getting your toes painted your choice of color.. even though you’re a guy
- To be a part of the all male Moon River Regatta (this is a must!)
- To keep feeding money into the slot machine only to discover you have just bought 27 candy bars from the vending machine
- The rare opportunity to see John Patti wasted on Christa Winter’s “Root Beer Patties”
- To wear the wrong costume on one of the theme nights and be proud of it
- To discover your maximum PHUN level…..(not to mention just how good your liver is functioning)
Learn all about this amazing event and register at www.PhinsToTheWest.com