Air Fryer Naan Pizza is perfect for quick and easy personal pizzas with all your favorite toppings! Easily make a single air fryer pizza or multiple individual pizzas for the whole family.
This Air Fryer Naan Pizza is quick and delicious. Plus, it’s a fantastic alternative to traditional pizza for anyone who loves pizza loaded with vegetables and gooey melted cheese!
While I definitely have a soft spot for my Air Fryer Meat Lovers Flatbread Pizza, this vegetarian air fryer naan pizza is right at the top of the list for a lighter pizza option that can be enjoyed as a satisfying main meal or an appetizer shared with friends and family.
Delicious and simple air fryer recipes are my favorite. go-to for meals, snacks, appetizers and desserts! Yes, I use the air fryer a lot and making amazing air fryer pizzas is at the top of my list.
What is Naan Bread?
Naan bread is a premade flatbread that is perfect for personal pizzas made in the air fryer. The naan bread is already cooked, much like tortillas or pita bread, making it a much quicker option than creating your own homemade dough. The air fryer will crisp naan bread into a perfectly crispy pizza crust.
Naan bread is readily available and often comes in a variety of flavors. There’s even a vegan naan bread if you want to turn this vegetarian recipe into vegan. No matter which naan bread you choose, you’ll love this crunchy flatbread for the base of your personal pizza!
More Savory Air Fryer Recipes To Try
Veggie Air Fryer Naan Pizza Ingredients
All you need are three main ingredients to make this easy pizza. Then you’ll just need to add your favorite veggie toppings to complete it.
- Naan Bread (usually comes in a package of 2)
- Jar of Pizza Sauce or Marinara Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh Spinach
- Raw Mushrooms
- Cherry Tomatoes
Serve with any additional toppings you like such as a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese, garlic salt or pepper.
Substitutions & Variations
- Make this vegetarian naan pizza recipe vegan-appropriate by using a vegan cheese substitute and a vegan naan bread.
- Adapt the recipe with your choice of veggie toppings.
- Use biscuit dough to make mini air fryer pizzas.
How to Make Air Fryer Naan Pizza
Step 1: Using a spoon, spread pizza sauce or marinara sauce over the naan bread. Leave a small crust around the edges so you have a spot to hold on to when you’re devouring it!
Step 2: Cover the pizza sauce with shredded mozzarella cheese.
Step 3: Add your veggie toppings. In this recipe, add fresh spinach, sliced cherry tomatoes and sliced fresh mushrooms.
Step 4: Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees F. This typically takes 2 minutes for most air fryer models.
Step 5: Place your pizza in the air fryer basket and set a cook time of 5-8 minutes.
Tip: Air fryer models often have variations in their cooking time. The first time you make this air fryer pizza recipe, make sure to check on it several times to make sure the crust isn’t getting too brown. The crust should be a golden brown, cheese melted and your veggies fully cooked.
Store & Reheat Leftover Air Fryer Pizza
This easy pizza can be stored in an airtight container or wrapped in foil in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
I definitely recommend reheating leftover pizza in your air fryer as it tends to be the best way to get the naan bread crust crispy again. To reheat your leftovers, place your air fryer naan pizza back in the air fryer basket for a couple of minutes at 360℉.
Can I Make This Air Fryer Veggie Flatbread Ahead Of Time?
Yes, definitely! Here are two ways that you can make the entire veggie flatbread (or components of it) ahead of time:
Fully Assembled In the Freezer
Assemble your air fryer naan pizza and then flash freeze your pizza on a baking tray till hardened. Once hardened, wrap your naan pizza in aluminum foil and store it in the freezer for 1-2 months.
When ready to air fry your naan pizza, allow it to thaw either in the refrigerator or at room temperature and then follow the steps to cook it in the air fryer.
Prepared Toppings In the Refrigerator
Another way to prepare this veggie naan pizza is to prepare the vegetable toppings a day or two in advance and store them in separate containers in the refrigerator until you’re ready to assemble and air fry your pizza.
Air Fryer Veggie Flatbread Recipe Variations To Try
- For a vegan-friendly naan pizza, swap out the Mozzarella cheese for Vegan Mozzarella Cheese and Vegan Naan Bread.
- Add other veggies to your naan pizza or swap out some of the veggie toppings for your own favorites such as sliced bell pepper, olives, red onions or anything else of your choosing.
- For a spicy veggie pizza, add some sliced jalapeno peppers or sprinkle on some red chili flakes or cayenne pepper.
- Make mini Air Fryer Veggie Pizza. Instead of regular sized naan bread, you can pick up the mini breads. These can be especially great for serving to kids or even getting your kids to help you create their own mini naan pizzas!
Serving Ideas for Air Fryer Naan Pizza
- If you’re making these naan pizzas for a party where you need to feed a crowd, go ahead and double or triple the recipe quantities and then air fry your naan pizzas in batches. Keeping them warm is easy, simply cover with foil and put in the oven on low heat until ready to serve.
- Complete a meal and served with a salad or warm garlic sticks.
- Slice it up into small sized pieces to serve as a snack or appetizer.
The best part about this delicious pizza is how easy it is to make. Pick your veggie toppings, layer them on and enjoy your Air Fryer Naan Pizza!
- 2 Naan Bread
- 1/2 cup Jar of Marinara Sauce or Pizza Sauce (approximate)
- 1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (approximate)
- Fresh Spinach
- Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- Sliced Roma Tomatoes
- Preheat the air fryer 350 degrees.
- Spread pizza sauce on the naan bread using a spoon.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of the marinara/pizza sauce.
- Add spinach, mushrooms and tomotatoes.
- Air fry for 5-8 minutes or until cheese and veggies are fully cooked and the crust is a golden brown.
- Serve with optional pizza toppings such as grated parmesan or red pepper flakes.
There are so many variations and easy substitutions to create Air Fryer Naan Pizza. See the article for a lot of great ideas.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 388Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 877mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 5gSugar: 9gProtein: 16g
Nutritional values are estimates and not exact.