Strawberry Lemonade Shots are this year’s yummiest party shot!
There’s just so much to love about pretty pink lemonade cocktails! This easy vodka shot has it all. It’s sweet, tart and bubbly deliciousness in a little shot glass. Add colorful fruit garnishes and these Strawberry Lemonade vodka shots will dazzle your friends.
These boozy little cocktails are fun for any summer celebration – indoors or out!
Invite your friends over and throw a party in the backyard just so you can make these pretty vodka shots. They’re also adorable for a Bachelorette party or a birthday celebration. Really… any festive summer event is perfect for this little spiked strawberry lemonade shot.
Not only do they look fabulous and taste yummy but are also a super refreshing summer cocktail. With the heat of the summer, these shots will definitely taste cool.
What is the Best Vodka for Shots?
Flavored vodkas are the best when making fruity vodka shots. I always aim to use matching flavored vodkas to enhance the taste of an easy cocktail.
There are quite a few really good flavored Vodkas suited for shots. Brands such as Deep Eddy, New Amsterdam and Svedka offer all kinds of fun flavors.
One of the best vodkas for fruit-flavored shots is Svedka because they offer a good variety of fruity flavors that are just screaming to be made into summer shots.
Strawberry Lemonade Shot Ingredients
- Strawberry Lemonade Vodka: This is exactly one of those cool summer vodka flavors that is enthusiastically screaming to be made into a shot! It brings the sweet and tart with a spike of alcohol.
- Pink Lemonade Italian Soda: Sweet, light and crisp taste of pink lemonade with fizzy bubbles.
- Lemon Juice: A squeeze of lemon juice for a fresh citrus tang.
- Garnish: Lemon slices and a fresh strawberry.
How to Make Pink Strawberry Lemonade Shots
The printable recipe is at the bottom of this post.
Step 1: Chill all ingredients first. Yes, even the vodka! It tastes wonderful chilled.
Step 2: Slice a lemon into thin wedges. You’ll need 1-2 lemon wedges per shot. One to squeeze into the drink and one to use as garnish.
Step 3: Fill half a shot glass with Svedka Strawberry Lemonade Vodka.
Step 4: Add a squeeze of lemon.
It’s best to add the lemon juice between the alcohol and the mixer. If it’s added on top, the lemon juice will hit the taste buds first and it will be too tart.
Step 5: Fill the rest of the shot glass with Pink Lemonade Italian Soda.
Step 6: Garnish with a lemon slice and a fresh strawberry.
Your next party will be amazing when featuring everyone’s favorite strawberry lemonade shots!
No time to make these right now? Save it for later and pin it to your Pintrest Cocktail Board!
- Strawberry Lemonade Vodka
- Pink Lemonade Italian Soda
- Squeeze of Lemon Juice
- Garnish: Lemon Slices and Fresh Strawberries
- Fill half a shot glass with Strawberry Lemonade Vodka.
- Add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
- Fill the shot glass with Pink Lemonade Italian Soda.
- Garnish with a lemon slice and fresh strawberry.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.