Santa Shooters are fun and tasty shots perfect for serving guests at your Christmas party. The layered Santa Shooter is red, black and white made to look like a Santa suit!
Christmas shot recipes are always fun and festive during the holiday season!
These Santa Shooters are made with coffee liqueur, white chocolate liqueur and a pomegranate grenadine. It’s a fruity mix with coffee and chocolate. Think, chocolate covered cherry flavor!
Cute for a weekend brunch with friends to Christmas Eve around the tree.
Why You’ll Love Santa Shooters
- Fruit and chocolate always go great together, even in a Santa shot!
- A great way to get into the holiday spirit!
- They’re festive, they taste great, and they can really get the party started.
- Plus, they’re fairly easy to make and always a hit with guests.
More Christmas Cocktails to Love
These 3 ingredients create a cute Santa suit with red pants, black belt and white beard!
Grenadine: A pomegranate syrup that’s fruity and sweet. For a quick Christmas shot recipe, use store-bought, but for a richer flavor, make your own pomegranate syrup. It only takes about 15 minutes and you can store it in the fridge for several weeks to make more drinks!
Coffee Liqueur: I’m a Kahlua fan and this is the brand I used.
White Chocolate Liqueur: Godiva is the way to go for a white chocolate liqueur. So rich, creamy and sweet!
The shot layers show up best in taller shot glasses. Use a tall 2.25 ounce or even a 3 ounce shot glass so they layers are well defined.
If you need the right size shot glasses, these 2.25 shot glasses work perfectly.
How to Make Santa Shooters
This Santa shot must be made in the correct order to get the layer affect! Here’s how to make this colorful shooter:
STEP 1: Fill your shot glass 1/3 of the way with grenadine. Grenadine is the heaviest liquid and will settle at the bottom of the shot glass.
STEP 2: Slowly pour the Kahlua over the back of a spoon on top of the grenadine. Filling the shot glass another 1/3 of the way. Pouring slowly and using a spoon keeps the Kahlua from mixing into the grenadine, keeping the layered shot look.
STEP 3: Lastly, slowly pour the Godiva white chocolate liqueur off the back of a spoon, filling the remainder layer of the shot glass.
Variations and Tips
- Add whipped cream on top for even more creamier flavor.
- Add Christmas sprinkles on top of the whipped cream.
- I know it’s been mentioned, but it is important to slowly pour the Kahlua and Godiva White Chocolate over the back of a spoon. This keeps these liquors from mixing, giving the Santa shooter a 3 layered to look like a Santa suit.
- Want more colors? Make the white layer green with a few drops of food coloring.
Santa Shooters are the perfect way to add some holiday cheer to any party or gathering. They’re festive, they’re tasty, and they definitely get the holidays started off right!
- 1 part Grenadine
- 1 part Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- 1 Part Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- Fill your shot glass 1/3 of the way with grenadine. Grenadine is the heaviest liquid and will settle at the bottom of the shot glass.
- Slowly pour the Kahlua over the back of a spoon on top of the grenadine. Filling the shot glass another 1/3 of the way. Pouring slowly and using a spoon keeps the Kahlua from mixing into the grenadine, keeping the layered shot look.
- Lastly, slowly pour the Godiva white chocolate liqueur off the back of a spoon, filling the remainder layer of the shot glass.
See recipe post for variation ideas. Please drink responsibly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 190Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 7mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 0gSugar: 24gProtein: 0g
Nutritional values are estimates and not exact.