This Snickers Drink is a liquid Snickers bar you can sip and devour as a flavorful dessert cocktail. The blissful mix of delectable nougat, chocolate, peanuts, and caramel is heavenly, especially as a cocktail.
This creamy Snickers cocktail, is made with Irish cream, chocolate vodka, chocolate syrup and Snickers coffee creamer.
This Snickers Drink is the perfect combination of creamy, sweet, and savory flavors. The deliciously chilled beverage provides a unique blend of chocolate, caramel, and peanut flavors we all know and love.
Grab your favorite martini cocktail glass and whip up this candy bar flavored cocktail tonight!
It’s perfect to serve up with a few friends over for a party or just to relax at the end a long work week. A fancy drink that will tickle your taste buds, you’ll get Snickers flavors in each sip.
Looking for more decadent cocktails? Sip on this peppermint mudslide for another chocolate sauce flavored cocktail or go for this Drunken Snowman for another perfect cocktail that is bursting with Bailey’s Irish Cream flavor.
Why You’ll Love this Snickers Drink
- It’s made with Bailey’s Irish cream liqueur.
- Delicious cocktail, perfect for an after dinner cocktail or an indulgent happy hour.
- You can’t go wrong with flavors of a Snickers bar.
- Serve in a martini glass for an elegant twist.
- Sweet tooth approved!
More Cocktails to Love
What is Irish cream?
Irish cream is a very popular whiskey made with cream, Irish whiskey, cocoa, and it’s ultra creamy. It has a milky base, which makes this Snickers Martini so rich and decadent.
There are a number of different Irish cream liqueur brands, but Bailey’s has the smoothest flavor of them all. It’s a liqueur you can sip on by just simply adding a few ice cubes to a glass. But it really shines in mixed drinks where it lends it’s signature creamy vanilla and chocolate flavor to the cocktail.
BAILEY’S IRISH CREAM: Irish cream is the base for this Snickers drink. A vanilla and chocolate liqueur that adds an ultra creamy, decadent component that will truly transform this drink.
CHOCOLATE VODKA: Trust me, chocolate vodka is going to win you over. It adds to the rich chocolate in this cocktail to taste like a true Snickers.
SNICKERS CREAMER: If you didn’t know they are making a coffee creamer that is Snickers flavored, believe me it is yummy!
CHOCOLATE SYRUP: I used chocolate syrup to swirl around the glass to add a bit more chocolate flavor inside the martini glass.
MINI SNICKERS CANDY BAR: Add adorable mini candy bars on a toothpick to garnish your cocktail.
ICE CUBES: To chill your drink in the cocktail shaker. This will make your Snickers drink extra cold when you serve it up.
How to Make a Snickers Drink
This is a quick walk through on how to transform your favorite candy bars into a cocktail you will love. It’s almost impossible to just have one!
See the full steps on how to make this chocolate cocktail recipe in the printable recipe card below.
STEP 1: Start with garnishing your martini glass or cocktail glass. Drizzle chocolate syrup in squiggly lines inside the glass.
TIP: What’s the secret to getting it to stay on the sides of the glass? Place it in the freezer until you are ready to serve. This locks the chocolate syrup to the sides of the glass, instead of it all puddling to the bottom. I place my glasses at an angle so they don’t drip downwards too fast before getting cold.
STEP 2: Next, pull out your cocktail shaker and add in a handful of ice. Pour in the Bailey’s Irish cream, chocolate vodka, and Snickers creamer.
STEP 3: Shake well. Once the outside of the shaker is frosty, this means your Snickers drink is well mixed and chilled. Strain the mixture into your chilled martini glass.
STEP 4: Lastly, add three mini Snickers to a toothpick for garnish and place on top of your martini glass. Be sure to serve this cocktail while it’s good and cold.
Variations or Substitutions
There are plenty of fun ways to make this Snickers Drink cocktail your own. Feel free to play with it and find the mixture that fits your taste buds best.
- Use caramel vodka or vanilla vodka instead of chocolate vodka. Simply add a little more chocolate syrup to your glass.
- Like a little more peanut flavor and less chocolate? Then add a 1/2 shot of peanut butter whiskey to the mixture.
- You can drizzle caramel syrup or caramel sauce to the inside of your cocktail glass along with the chocolate syrup to enhance the flavor of the drink.
- Serve in different styles of glasses such as an old-fashioned glass, low ball glass or a stemless martini glass.
- Add a chocolate syrup rim to your glass. You can even chop a handful of peanuts to add to the rim to make extra fancy.
What if I Can’t Find Snickers Coffee Creamer?
If you aren’t able to find the Snickers creamer at your local store, you can always buy it here on Amazon.
Otherwise, you can swap it out with heavy cream along with Torani Caramel Syrup. This way you you’re still getting the creamy texture, a mix of chocolate from the vodka plus caramel for the Snickers flavor in your glass. You’ll also need to add a little bit of Frangelico (a hazelnut liqueur) or Amaretto (an almond flavored liqueur) to add a sweet nutty flavor.
Obviously, it’s just easier to use the Snickers Creamer, but you can make it without it by using the above adjustments.
You’ll love this indulgent cocktail twist inspired by your favorite famous candy bar! This Snickers Drink is a delicious combination of smooth, creamy chocolate and nutty flavors with a velvety finish you can’t resist!
- 2 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
- 2 oz Chocolate Vodka
- 2 oz Snickers Creamer
- Mini Snickers Bars (garnish)
- Chocolate Syrup (garnish)
- Start with garnishing your martini glass or cocktail glass. Drizzle chocolate syrup in squiggly lines inside the glass. Place your glass in the freezer until you are ready to serve. This will keep the chocolate syrup on the sides glass, instead of all puddling to the bottom.
- Next, pull out your cocktail shaker and add in a handful of ice. Pour in the Bailey's Irish Cream, chocolate vodka, and Snickers creamer.
- Shake well. Once the outside of the shaker is frosty, this means your Snickers drink is well mixed and chilled. Strain the mixture into your chilled martini glass.
- Lastly, add three mini Snickers to a toothpick for garnish and place on top of your cocktail glass. Be sure to serve this cocktail while it's good and cold.
See recipe post for variations. Please drink responsibly.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 440Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 148mgCarbohydrates: 82gFiber: 4gSugar: 104gProtein: 10g
Nutritional values are estimates and not exact.