All your guests will love these fun Vampire Teeth Cookies at your Halloween party! These easy vampire cookies are perfect to add to the dessert table of any fall get together! Simple, tasty, and not too scary, these adorable cookies make Dracula’s dentures actually look appetizing, haha!
Vampire Teeth Cookies (also known as vampire dentures or Dracula teeth cookies ) are so much fun for the kids!
Their ghoulish look is created with a fun variety of treats. Cookies, icing, marshmallows and candy corn.
Super fun and even the kids can help make them, just like these easy Monster Rice Krispie Treats.
For a spooky appetizer, everyone loves this Puking Pumpkin Dip!
Why You’ll Love these Halloween Treats
You can call them vampire teeth cookies or Dracula’s dentures, either way these cookies with marshmallow teeth are great idea for the Halloween season.
- Super easy and delicious, no bake Halloween treats.
- They’re great to make when you’re short on time. Doesn’t matter if the kids forgot to tell you about the Halloween party or you just want a festive treat that doesn’t take all afternoon. These decorated cookies come together in no time.
- It’s super simple to scale this recipe, especially if you get the kids involved! More hands in the kitchen means more things get made in the same amount of time. The kids can have fun decorating by adding the mini marshmallows and you’ll be done with these ghostly vampire teeth cookies even faster.
- By using store-bought, premade cookies you don’t have to pull out the electric mixer, chill the cookie dough or spend time rolling out any dough with the rolling pin, and no need to dirty up a cookie sheet or mixing bowl. Of course, you can always bake cookies from scratch too.
- This is a family friendly recipe. Kids and grown ups will both enjoy snacking on a vampire teeth cookie!
More Cookies for Halloween You’ll Love
If you need another fun treat to go along with these cookies:
- Try this fun but not spooky, Halloween Cake Mix Cookies recipe with bright green frosting!
- Add a batch of chewy Chocolate Halloween Cookies.
- Or really jazz up the desserts with some homemade Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches!
- Want some brightly colored cookies? Make a batch of these Hocus Pocus Cookies.
- While you’ve got the Candy Corns out… Make these Candy Corn Cookies with the candy baked in!
If you’re looking for more awesome desserts to make, then take a look at all these fun Halloween Treats!
What Kind of Cookies are Best?
This is one of those awesome Halloween recipes where you can change it up to your liking! You can easily use any of these to create vampire cookies:
You only need four easy ingredients for this Halloween cookie recipe!
SUGAR COOKIES: I used premade cookies that I cut into cookie halves for this Halloween dessert, but if you have the time, you can make your own sugar cookies. Here’s my chewy sugar cookie recipe.
RED FROSTING: It’s easiest to use the red icing that comes in a tube or a bag with the pipping tip. This Betty Crocker Red Cookie Icing is just like icing that’s already in a piping bag! If you are using a traditional tub of icing, I like to put it in a piping bag to make it easier to pipe the frosting around the edges of the cookies to create the gums of the vampire mouth.
If you don’t have any piping bags, use a Ziploc plastic bag and cut a small hole in the corner to create your own. You can also use a vanilla frosting or white frosting by simply adding some red food dye.
MINI MARSHMALLOWS: These are what make your vampire teeth, so make sure you get the small ones!
CANDY CORN: I used these to create vampire fangs. They’re the perfect shape and keep the fall, Halloween theme going nicely. But if you don’t have candy corn, don’t like them, or want to use something else, you can use almond slivers or chocolate chunks in its place.
How to Make Vampire Teeth Cookies
Vampire teeth cookies are going to become your go-to quick Halloween recipe because it doesn’t get any easier than this!
STEP 1: Cut each cookie in half by using a sharp knife on a cutting board or hard clean surface.
STEP 2: Using a tube of icing, add the red frosting around the inside edge of each cookie half to create the gums of the vampire mouth.
If using a tub of frosting, add red dye and mix well until you reach the desired color. Next scoop the frosting into a piping bag and pipe the frosting on to the cookie halves.
STEP 3: On the bottom cookie half, place mini marshmallows to create vampire teeth. The mini marshmallows will stick to the red icing.
STEP 4: Now to add vampire fangs – use 2 candy corn pieces and use a dab of frosting to glue them on to the front of the cookie.
STEP 5: Add the second cookie half on top to create the top part of the mouth. And that completes the whole vampire teeth cookie!
And that’s it! So easy to create.
- I like using sugar cookies as they’re an easy base to work with for any dessert, but you can swap this out for any other flavored cookies. I think I’d use homemade chocolate chip cookies since they’re easy to work with and would taste well with the other ingredients. Really you can use any kind of cookie for this cute dessert.
- If you find that your candy corn fangs don’t want to stick to the cookies, add a few more small dots of frosting to help hold them on.
- If you only have vanilla frosting, simply add a few drops of red food coloring to make it look like the gums on the vampire teeth cookies.
How To Store
Any leftover spooky treats should be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. It is important to note that they will probably dry out when it’s getting close to the 3 day mark.
When I make these cookies, they don’t even last past the occasion or party that I make them for, they’re always a huge hit! So I never have to worry about storing them. The good news is, I bet yours will go fast too, so hopefully storing won’t be necessary for you either.
Ready in just a few minutes with only a handful of ingredients, these Vampire Teeth Cookies will be the hit of the dessert table! They’re so easy to make, they’ll become your new favorite Halloween recipe to make each year.
- 24 Sugar Cookies
- 1 tube Red Frosting
- 1 bag Mini Marshmallows
- 1 bag Candy Corn
- Cut each cookie in half by using a sharp knife on a cutting board or hard clean surface.
- Using a tube of icing, add the red frosting around the inside edge of each cookie half to create the gums of the vampire mouth. If using a tub of frosting, add red dye and mix well until you reach the desired color. Next scoop the frosting into a piping bag and pipe the frosting on to the cookie halves.
- On the bottom cookie half, place mini marshmallows to create vampire teeth. The mini marshmallows will stick to the red icing.
- Now to add vampire fangs - use 2 candy corn pieces and use a dab of frosting to glue them on to the front of the cookie.
- Add the second cookie half on top to create the top part of the mouth.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 333Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 222mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 1gSugar: 33gProtein: 3g
Nutritional values are estimates and not exact.