Vodka Raspberry Lemonade recipe is an incredibly refreshing cocktail with a tart and sweet mix of lemonade and raspberry flavors. Add vodka for a little kick then top off your cocktail with fresh raspberries for a mouth-watering summer cocktail.
Looking for a refreshing cocktail to quench your thirst? This delicious Vodka Raspberry Lemonade is an ideal cocktail for a hot summer day.
It’s also easy to make recipe in a big batch for a crowd. Perfect for serving at your backyard party, a casual get together, BBQ night or a simple, refreshing drink to enjoy amongst friends and family. Just like this Salty Dog drink, it’s an easy summer drink!
This simple recipe makes a sweet summer drink your guests will love.
Vodka Raspberry Lemonade Ingredients
Here’s the list of ingredients to make this raspberry vodka drink:
Vodka: Use your favorite brand of vodka.
Chambord Raspberry Liqueur: This is a sweet raspberry liqueur made with fresh raspberries, blackberries, vanilla and cognac. Yes, YUM!
Raspberry Lemonade: Use a delicious pre-made raspberry lemonade, like Simply Lemonade in raspberry flavor. Of course, you can always make your own lemonade!
Lemon Slices: Lemons add a bright citrus. You’ll need a lemon slice and a lemon wedge per drink.
Fresh Raspberries: For garnish, drop in a few fresh raspberries or add them to a cocktail skewer.
To make a single cocktail, here are the step by step directions:
Step 1: Fill your highball glass or mason jar with ice cubes.
Step 2: Add a squeeze of lemon into your glass of ice for an added taste of fresh lemon juice.
Step 3: Place a slice of lemon or lemon wheel inside of the glass.
Step 4: Add vodka
Step 5: Pour in Chambord.
Step 6: Top off with raspberry lemonade and stir.
Step 7: Garnish with a skewer of fresh raspberries.
How to Make a Large Pitcher
Step 1: For every 5-6 ounces of raspberry lemonade you pour into a large pitcher, add 1.5 ounces of vodka and 1.5 ounces of Chambord.
Step 2: Squeeze approximately 4-5 lemon wedges for a little extra lemon juice and stir.
Step 3: Cover and place in the fridge until it’s time to serve.
Step 4: Before serving, fill each glass with ice and pour in the vodka raspberry lemonade mixture.
Step 5: Top with a fresh raspberry or add several onto a cocktail skewer.
Cocktail Recipe Variations
Here are several variations for a raspberry vodka lemonade cocktail:
- Use Raspberry Vodka instead of regular vodka. You may not need the added Chambord Raspberry Liqueur when using a raspberry vodka. Taste test the raspberry vodka and lemonade recipe first before adding Chambord.
- Make your own raspberry lemonade from fresh ingredients. Here’s a simple homemade lemonade recipe made with fresh raspberries, lemon juice, sugar and water.
- An alternative garnish is to use fresh mint leaves with or without a fresh raspberry.
- If you want a little bubbly, you can substitute with a raspberry sparkling lemonade.
More Vodka Lemonade Recipes to Enjoy
Vodka Raspberry Lemonade is a delicious ice cold drink that’s perfect for a party or enjoying at home. Sweet mix of raspberry flavors mixed with a slightly tart lemonade is a cocktail you’ll want all summer long.
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- 1.5 Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
- 4-5 oz Raspberry Lemonade
- Lemons (wedges and lemon wheel slices)
- Fresh Raspberries (for garnish)
- Fill your highball glass or mason jar with ice cubes.
- Add a squeeze of lemon into your glass of ice for an added taste of fresh lemon juice.
- Place a lemon wheel slice inside of the glass.
- Add vodka
- Pour in Chambord.
- Top off with raspberry lemonade and stir.
- Garnish with a skewer of fresh raspberries.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 328Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 28mgCarbohydrates: 113gFiber: 0gSugar: 43gProtein: 0g
Nutritional values are estimates and not exact.