This Salted Caramel Martini recipe is a delicious combination of Salted Caramel Liqueur, Baileys and vodka. A favorite dessert cocktail and a show stopper at gatherings! Irish Cream and Salted Caramel flavors create a truly scrumptious and creamy Christmas Cocktail.
This Salted Caramel Martini with Baileys and Vodka is so simple to make, yet looks and tastes extra fancy! Plus, with cooler temps outside, there’s no yummier way to stay warm than Irish cream and vodka spruced up with caramel. Cozy up to warm fire with this easy to sip fall cocktail.
A creamy easy to sip cocktail, the Salted Caramel Martini has the perfect hint of chocolate from the Baileys Irish Cream and an indulgence of extra caramel. Add this brown sugar rim and we’re talking heaven!
Gather up these ingredients and make your new favorite Fall cocktail!
Salted Caramel Martini Ingredients
What goes in a Salted Caramel Martini?
- Baileys Irish Cream – an Irish cream liqueur made with cream, cocoa, and Irish whiskey
- Jackson Morgan Salted Caramel Liqueur – another cream liqueur and this one is made from Tennessee whiskey with a caramel flavor.
- Vodka – the main liquor.
- Cream – a little half and half for extra creaminess.
- Caramel Sauce – perfect for the sugar rim and to punch up the caramel flavor in the martini.
- Brown Sugar – an optional ingredient for a sugar and caramel rim.
- Whip Cream – also optional, but it is the perfect topping!
How to Make a Salted Caramel Martini
Step 1: Start with dressing your glass. This brown sugar and caramel rim is totally optional but it sure does taste amazing!
Dip your martini glass in a shallow saucer of caramel sauce to cover the rim. In a separate saucer, add a little brown sugar and roll the edges of the martini glass until the caramel sauce is covered with the brown sugar.
Next, scoop a little caramel sauce out with a spoon and drizzle the inside of the martini glass with the caramel sauce.
Step 2: Combine the liquor and liqueurs.
Grab a cocktail shaker and combine Baileys Irish Cream, Vodka and Jackson Morgan Salted Caramel Liqueur.
Add ice and shake until the outside of the cocktail shaker is evenly cool. Then pour the liquors in your glass.
Step 3: Add the toppings.
Whip Cream in a can is the easiest way to add a dollop to this martini. Simply aim and swirl! Then top it off with a little extra drizzle of caramel sauce.
Isn’t it gorgeous? If you’re hosting a few friends over, this cocktail will impress!
If you love creamy cocktails, here are a few more to check out:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Adult Milkshake: Chocolate Liqueur, Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups and Peanut Butter Whisky. SO. GOOD.
- Tiramisu Martini: Kahlua, RumChata and Chocolate Liqueur is your favorite dessert in a glass!
- The Coquito: Eggnog with Cream of Coconut for a delicious Caribbean style Christmas cocktail.
No time to make a Salted Caramel Martini right now? Save it to your Pinterest drinks board:
- 2 oz. Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 oz. Jackson Morgan Salted Caramel Liqueur
- 1 oz. Vodka
- 2 oz. Half and Half
- Caramel Sauce for rim and drizzle in glass
- Brown Sugar for rim (optional)
- Whip Cream topping (optional)
- In a small saucer add enough caramel sauce to cover the rim of your glass.
- In another small saucer, add 2 teaspoons of brown sugar.
- Dip the rim of martini glass in caramel sauce and roll the edges in brown sugar.
- With a spoon, drizzle the inside of the glass with caramel sauce.
- In a Shaker, combine Irish Cream, Salted Caramel Liqueur and Vodka.
- Add ice to the shaker and shake until cool.
- Pour into your martini glass and top with whip cream and an extra drizzle of caramel sauce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.