Make your own personal pizza with this Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza recipe. It’s super easy to customize to make it with your favorite toppings, or just enjoy this recipe with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni all on top of a crispy flour tortilla crust.
Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza is one of those easy, quick snacks that’s super satisfying. I mean, what’s better than making your own delicious pizza anytime you want?!
You can make this thin crust pizza in your Air Fryer basket, on the Air Fryer Rack or in the Air Fryer tray. It doesn’t matter which kind of Air Fryer you have, as long as you can fit the whole pizza in it, it’ll work out just fine.
Why You’ll Love Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza
Who wouldn’t love being able to make your own delicious pizza anytime you want?! Customize it until your heart is content with your favorite pizza topping, all while knowing you are about to enjoy a tasty, low carb Air Fryer pizza.
- You only need 4 simple ingredients to make these fantastic pizzas!
- They’re great for a quick snack or light lunch since you only need a handful of ingredients and just a few minutes of time.
- These yummy mini pizzas take just a little over 5 minutes to make! That’s faster than it takes you to order a pizza online, and a lot faster than waiting for it to be delivered or hopping in the car to go get it. This quick pizza cooks so fast- a total time saver.
- Making your own mini Air Fryer Tortilla Pizzas for the whole family is better than regular pizza because everyone can add their own toppings to create their own favorite pizza masterpieces.
- Air Fryer
- Pizza Cutter
Super simple, here are all the ingredients you need to make a perfect Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza:
Burrito Sized Tortillas: Tortillas make a great thin pizza dough and a nice crispy crust. I like to use the large burrito sized tortillas, but you can swap these out for other options like the corn tortillas, other flavored low carb tortillas, or a smaller flour tortilla will work well too.
Pizza Sauce: Grab your favorite brand or make your own. No pizza sauce? No problem! Try some marinara sauce or switch it up and use an alfredo sauce for another pizza variety. You can also jazz up your store bought pizza sauce by adding Italian seasoning, oregano, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, or some chopped fresh basil.
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese: This is the classic cheese used on pizzas, if you’re feeling like a change, try a Mexican spice blend cheese for a Mexican pizza recipe, or some other cheese variety for a different flavor profile.
Pepperoni: Grab a bag of already cooked pepperoni at the store. You can use full size, or swap them out for mini pepperoni.
Olive Oil (optional): Lightly brush both sides of your tortilla to get an extra crispy crust.
Garnish (optional): I love to add a few sprinkles of parsley on top after the pizza is cooked.
How to Make an Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza
STEP 1: Start with preheating the Air Fryer to 350 degrees F while you’re prepping the pizzas. To pre-heat, simply set your cook time to 2 minutes.
STEP 2: If using olive oil, lightly brush your tortillas. Spread the pizza sauce on top of the tortilla, leaving a little space on the outer edges all the way around the sides of the tortilla. Leaving a little edge will make sure the sauce doesn’t spill over.
STEP 3: Add the mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Repeat for all the tortillas.
STEP 4: Pop the pizzas in the Air Fryer for 5 minutes, check to make sure the cheese melts, add extra time as needed.
STEP 5: Remove pizza, place it on a cutting board and cut with a pizza cutter.
Serve and enjoy!
What Other Pizza Toppings Can You Add?
You can add virtually any of your favorite things! Make sure all raw ingredients are pre-cooked before building your pizza.
Here are a few of our suggestions to build your own pizza:
- bell peppers
- diced red onions
- Pre-cooked ham, sausage, ground beef, bacon, taco meat
What to Serve with Tortilla Pizza
Make it a hearty meal by adding:
Why is my Tortilla Pizza Soggy?
Oh no! Did your tortilla get too soggy while cooking? This most likely means you’ve added too much sauce or other wet ingredients.
Tortillas are very thin, which makes them a perfect pizza crust, but be careful of overloading it with sauce and ingredients to keep it from getting soggy.
Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza Tips
- Remember that the different makes and models of Air Fryers can require different times for cook times. The first time making this recipe, start with less time and increase the time as needed. After the first time you make this recipe, you’ll know your specific fryer cook time.
- If you want to go a little healthier, use the pre-cooked turkey pepperoni (it’s delicious too!).
- Feel free to add additional toppings as suggested above, but be careful not to make it too thick and heavy for a tortilla crust.
- Use a silicone spatula to remove your pizzas from the air fryer basket or tray to keep from scratching the non-stick coating.
Now you can see why making an Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza is a great option for a low-carb pizza (remember to buy low-carb tortillas). It’s super simple recipe, quick to make, and something that everyone will love. Grab your ingredients and get to making some yummy pizzas!
- 4 large Low Carb Flour Tortillas
- 8 ounces Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 24 slices Pepperoni
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 350 degrees F while you're prepping the pizzas. To pre-heat, simply set your air fryer cook time to 2 minutes.
- Spread the pizza sauce on top of the tortilla, leaving a little space on the outer edges all the way around the sides of the tortilla.
- Add the mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Repeat for all the tortillas.
- Place the tortilla pizzas in the Air Fryer for 5 minutes, check to make sure the cheese melts, add extra time as needed.
- Remove pizza, place it on a cutting board and cut with a pizza cutter.
See recipe post for tips and variations.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 307Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 544mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 18g
Nutritional values are estimates and not exact.