Serve up these Peach Jello Shots made with Vodka to get the party started! A fun and easy cocktail appetizer (is that a thing?) you and your friends are going to love.
Jello shots have such a fun vibe! They’re great for backyard BBQs to pool parties and just as fun when the gathering moves indoors. They are always in abundance at tailgate parties and since I’ve attended over 100 Jimmy Buffett concerts, I’ve slurped my share of jello shots!
Some jello flavors are a little wonky if you ask me, but these peach jello shots taste fresh and smooth.
Fair warning, you’ll need to make more than one batch because no one ever wants just one!
Peach Vodka Jello Shot Ingredients
Thankfully, jello shots are straight forward and simple to make. The hardest part is waiting for them to chill before serving.
Here’s what you need:
- 3 ounce box of Peach flavored jello
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of Peach Vodka
- Mini plastic shot cups (2 ounce)
- Peach Rings for garnish (optional)
- Slices of fresh peaches for an alternative garnish (optional)
- Drink Umbrellas because their fun!
Peach Vodka and Garnishes
For this recipe, I recommend New Amsterdam Vodka Peach, which is widely available and a very affordable vodka. All of the New Amsterdam Flavored Vodkas are perfect for the summer and come in a variety of fruit flavors. The peach, mango and pineapple are wonderfully tasty.
Peach Rings are sugar coated sour gummies that make a cute garnish and round out this cocktail / appetizer idea we’ve got going on here. Fresh peach slices will work great too
It’s completely up to you if you want to “dress them up” with a garnish and a drink umbrella. When you’re serving these in your own domain, it’s easy to make these super cute. On the other hand, if you’re carrying them to a party or tailgate event, it’ll be easier to just snap the lid on the mini shot cups and toss them in a cooler.
How to Make Vodka Jello Shots
Grab your pot, measuring cup and ingredients. These will be ready in a flash.
- Boil 1 cup of water.
- Pour in a 3 ounce box of peach jello and turn off the stove.
- Whisk jello and water together until all the powder is dissolved.
- Add 1 cup of New Amsterdam Vodka Peach and stir.
- Arrange your jello shot cups in a small pan and pour the mixture in each cup.
- Place the pan in the fridge and let the jello shots chill for about 2 hours, until they are set.
- Add garnishes and drink umbrellas.
You’re friends are going to love these peach flavored vodka jello shots. Now get the party started!
More cocktails you’ll love:
- Strawberry Pineapple Vodka Lemonade – perfectly refreshing for summer.
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake Shots – easy and delicious!
- Mermaid Water Rum Punch – tasty party punch that’s gorgeous to serve.
- Easy Pineapple Rum Punch – always a refreshing party favorite.
- 3oz Box Peach Jello
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Peach Vodka
- Peach Gummy Rings for garnish (optional)
- Fresh peach slice for garnish (optional)
- Boil 1 cup of water.
- Once boiling, pour in peach jello.
- Mix well until all powder is dissolved.
- Remove from stove.
- Pour in 1 cup peach vodka.
- Pour mixture into mini shot cups.
- Place in the refrigerator until jello shots firm up, approximately 2.5 hours.
- Garnish with peach rings or fresh peach slices (optional)
- Decorate with cocktail umbrellas.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 37Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 1g
Nutritional values are estimates and not exact.
Save it for later and Pin it!