An easy jello shot recipe that tastes fabulous! These are a flavorful Svedka Mango Pineapple Vodka recipe which is the perfect alcohol for pineapple jello shots. You’ll be able to make these in a snap.
When it comes to making jello shots I’m all about easy recipes. More importantly, I really want a better tasting jello shot than the typical vodka and jello combination.
This is where yummy flavored vodkas really work well. Svedka Vodka comes in a ton of different flavors and it’s easy to match them up with the same jello flavors. Svedka makes a Strawberry Lemonade flavor that goes great with strawberry jello. Another favorite is the Peach Vodka for peach jello shots.
For these pineapple jello shots the Svedka Mango Pineapple Vodka is the perfect match. This vodka tastes sweet and very tropical. Yum!
Easy Jello Shot Ingredients
- 3oz Box Pineapple Jello
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Pineapple Mango Vodka
- Pineapple rings or slices for garnish
Of course, we’re not drinking the jello shot through the straws! They simply add cute ambiance especially if you’re hosting a Hawaiian Luau style party. They are actually useful in loosening the jello in the cups so you and your friends don’t need to look a little silly trying to scoop with your tongue!
Pineapple Mango Jello Shot Directions
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil in a medium pot.
- Add pineapple jello mix to the boiling water and mix well.
- Remove the pot from the stove.
- Add 1 cup of mango pineapple vodka and mix well.
- Lay out your jello shot cups on a tray or baking sheet.
- Pour the mixture into cups.
- Place in refrigerator until the jello sets.
- Garnish with sliced pineapple rings.
- Add pineapple paper straws.
How many Jello Shots in a 3oz Box?
The 3oz box will yield about 8-10 shots in 2oz cups – depending on how full you fill each cup. You can simply double this recipe for more.
If you want to make a ton of jello shots, I would suggest you double this recipe and make multiple batches.
How Long Do Jello Shots Take To Set?
This is a plan ahead kind of alcohol drink!
Of course how long your jello shots take to set will depend on various factors. The size of cups you use (typically 1oz or 2oz) and the temperature of your fridge (and how many times you open it!). For me, 2oz jello shots take about 2 1/2 hours to set well.
To be on the safe side, you can easily make your jello shots the day before and you know they’ll be ready. When you’re leaving the jello shots in the fridge longer than 4 hours, I would put the lids on the shot cups. It’ll keep the top of the jello shot moist.
How Long are Jello Shots Good For?
Jello shots are good for 4 days if kept chilled.
Once you take them out of the fridge, they should be consumed in the next 30-45 minutes.
This easy jello shot recipe is quick to make (which is always good!), fun to serve and a party favorite!
More cocktails you’ll love:
- Strawberry Pineapple Vodka Lemonade – perfectly refreshing for summer.
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake Shots – easy and delicious!
- Mermaid Water Rum Punch – tasty party punch that’s gorgeous to serve.
- Easy Pineapple Rum Punch – always a refreshing party favorite.
- 3oz Box Pineapple Jello
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Mango Pineapple Vodka
- Pineapple slices for garnish (optional)
- Boil 1 cup of water.
- Once boiling, pour in pineapple jello.
- Mix well until all powder is dissolved.
- Remove from stove.
- Pour in 1 cup mango pineapple vodka.
- Pour mixture into mini shot cups.
- Place in the refrigerator until jello shots firm up, approximately 2.5 hours.
- Garnish with pineapple slices (optional)
- Decorate with pineapple paper straws or cocktail umbrellas.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 45Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 14mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g
Nutrition values are estimates and not exact.